Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Reggae Song "Bullet Proof" has been released!

Once again the new song was actually released days ago, to be more precisely, it was 2 days ago. Because some stuff has gotten out of control here, such delays are unfortunately unavoidable. And once again, I note that my loyal "followers or friends" on Twitter and Facebook already knew about the release from the moment when it was first released. So if you are registered with one of the two networks and would like to be informed promptly, you should not miss to follow me or to add me to your friendlist.
Despite the lack of main part of the promotion, the song got a quite astonishing number of listens and downloads. It looks as if this is the most successful reggae song I've ever published. I'm really curious how the statistics develop from now on.
Stylistically, the song is located in the Reggae field, it is a steppers riddim with a good portion of Dub. It was really about time for the release of a new Reggaesong, because if you look at my list of publications, you will notice that the last Reggaerelease of mine, "Going Bonkers", was already at least half a year ago. Because of this, it is obvious why my reggae-oriented fans were getting a little restless and impatient;)
The new year is really going on fiercely creative. Almost 2/3 of January, is over and I already released three songs. If this continues, it will be a very fruitful year. But I always had a good feeling for 2011 after 2010 was a really bad year. Well, let's hope the best.
And here he is, the first reggae song, after half a year, "Bullet Proof". IMPORTANT NOTE: SOMEHOW THE COMPRESSION OF THE SONG AT SOUNDCLOUD HAS COMPLETELY GONE WRONG THIS TIME AND THE SOUND WAS HEAVILY DAMAGED. IF YOU LIKE THE SONG, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE SONG FROM THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS NEWSENTRY. THIS IS A MUCH BETTER QUALITY!

and again the immortal Links at Archive.org:
Bulletproof - LISTEN
Bulletproof - DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment