Tuesday, October 16, 2012

AlionLive Madeira Part 13 is here! A Catamaran Trip and more!

Oops, nearly I forgot to mention that video here in my blog. Somehow I am not myself these days ;)

Yes, on we go with AlionLive Madeira and we are nearing the end at full speed. But then I have something new for you allready. The VIP Club ;) allready knows about it, and the others will experience a quite big surprise.

The current part, which is embedded below, is about a total of 2 visits to restaurants, a quite lengthy catamaran trip and a visit to a big shopping mall in total christmastime craze. So you will see a lot of interesting stuff in over an hour of video.

Ahh, nearly forgot: The sountrack is pure Reggae by the alionsonny project and the songs are destined for the new alionsonny album, which will be released before the end of 2012. It includes the recently published track "Talking Cat".

No comments:

Post a Comment