Friday, May 20, 2011

AlionLive - New Videoshowidea - First Episode is online!

Here's something new from me again. This time you can see me live, private and in colour on video. I know that this will be a shocking experience for some of you, but I love it soooo much to surprise, baffle and sometimes shock you all out there. So, what's it all about? It is some kind of a lifevideoshow, in which I want to show you a bit of the stuff you don't know about me so well. Well, some of you folks complained about that I am too alien and unaproachable, even tho I am quite open in my communcation online. But with those videos which go under the working title "AlionLive", I want to even more become your "musician next door". The whole thing is planned as a mix of information, comedy, music and purest madness.
The first episode has allready been published on Youtube and the filming began 1 1/2 weeks ago. It shows in four parts a walk thru the nature reserves in the north of Hamburg / Germany, of cause spiced up with some of the best alionsonny music. So here's episode one of AlionLive. Have Fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment