Friday, July 25, 2014

New music video "alionsonny - Message To Planet Earth"!

The song "Message To Planet Earth" is somewhat old ... well ... somewhat is a total understatement. In fact, this work is from the year 2004, ie the year of birth of the alionsonny project. And it was one of my first works published. Therefore, the sound is "somewhat" dusted ;). A few days ago I decided that this song deserves its own music video. After all I have my new, sparsely attended, Youtube channel on which I want to slowly upload my complete repertoire of about 300 songs. I do not mention the video editing software I used, because without compensation, I do not advertise any commercial products ;). However, I like to mention that a large part of the visual effects were created with the help of the free 3D graphics software Blender. The video footage is from my travel reports from 2012 and 2014 about the island of Madeira. The full video footage can be viewed (for those who do not know) on my Youtube channel AlionLive. If you like the music, maybe you should think about purchasing the album "XperiMental Reggae WorX", which is available on the following platforms:
I would be happy. Alternatively, the album is available as a free stream on Spotify:

And now have fun with the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment