Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The album "Mesopotamia" of the Cimelium project is READY!

Yes, it is done! Yesterday I finnished the last track, titled "Dagon", of the Cimelium album "Mesopotamia". But, once again, I have some problems with the distribution service Routenote. When I tried to upload the album yesterday, the uploader refused to accept the coverart, though it was of the correct dimensions and in the propper fileformat. This means that everything stuck at the first step of the upload process. Well, no idea what is wrong again. So it will take some time until the album will be available at the Routenote shop and even more time until it will be available on iTunes and Amazon.

Well, you know that all from the release of the Willma Poppen album allready. Now, there's just a rather inconvinient way to get the album for those of you, who want the album right now. Here is how it works:
  1. The price for the album is 9,90 Euro or US$
  2. Send me that ammount of cash either to my Paypal (alionsonny@alionsonny.com) or send me a mail to the same address if you do not like Paypal for any reason. I will then provide you with banking details for a bank transfer.
  3. If you payed via Paypal, please send me an additional mail with an e-mailaddress, to which I can send the album.
  4. Once I receive your payment, I will send you the album in an archive via mail.
  5. IMPORTANT: Please make sure, that your mailaccount allows attackments up to 150 MB!
  6. If you are, for any reason, unable to receive the album via e-mail, please provide me with a postal address, so I can send you the album via postal mail
Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvinience. It is not really my fault. Once I earn enough cash by selling albums, I will for sure use another distribution service. For those of you, who did not pre-listen the complete album by now, here's a player where you can do so:



If you just do not know the latest track "Dagon", here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment