Saturday, September 29, 2012

AlionLive Madeira continues - Busride to the wild heart of Madeira!

Yeah, again it took a while and some folks were getting on my nerves allready. When does the last one get the fact, that pressure makes me doing the complete opposite of what those folks intend to achieve? ;)

But in fact there were reasons why it all took so long. The first reason is, that because of the rather lousy summer, my annual fall-/winterdepression kicked in a bit earlier this year and gave me a nice creative block. Additionally I wanted to create at least one brandnew song for that video once again, which was not so easy to, because of reason 1. But, and now hold your breath, there's not just one brandnew song in this video, but FOUR! This is because I worked with full force at the first album of the Willma Poppen project. And exactly this is the reason why the complete soundtrack for this video is from the just released album "Heroes of the Popp-Culture" by Willma Poppen.

The video is again a part with 2 sub-parts... complicated? You allready know that. There is a part 11A and there will be a part 11B. I do this, because this part 11A is about a busride to the wild heart of Madeira to get us to the starting location of a hike. And the hike then will be the topic of part 11B. I just find it nicer to keep that in different videos. Besides the rather "aesthetic" reasons for doing this, there's also technical reasons, but i do not want to bore you with that stuff ;) Well, actually everything is said now. Have fun with the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment